Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Health Promotion: WEDDINGS






Apprentice Writer & Family are in the midst of preparing for an influx of guests, arriving from all over for a family wedding.

The Bride & Groom (NOT Gride & Broom, as some have waggishly suggested) have planned all in such detail that the following situations would dare not happen:
PROPOSAL FAIL
PERSONAL SPACE FAIL
LICENCE PLACE FAIL
FIDELITY FAIL






























































Today's laughter (ergo: health) promoting images from: wedinator.com

6 comments:

Jenners said...

Ahhh ... weddings. Such fun ... for everyone not intimately involved in them. Have fun!

Rachel said...

Just coupled a wedding with a weeklong family vacation. Both were lovely. Hope you have as much fun!

Andre said...

Oil Painting Supplies - I want to reach that condensation of sensations that constitutes a picture. Henri Matisse, Notes d'un peintre, 1908

M. said...

holy cats. what's happening to my cmments? where'd all the east asian and artistic spam coome from?

Rachel said...

Heh, I didn't realize blog spammers had a sense of humor but that reply coming right after yours makes me wonder... :)

Julia Phillips Smith said...

LOL! We have a wedding coming up next month - my sister - so I hope you'll share some non-fail photos eventually. You know I will!