Monday, August 25, 2008

SHOMI Contest

Interested in the new SHOMI line from Dorchester?

What's that, you say?

How about: cutting-edge, genre-crossing, speculative action adventure reading entertainment.

The stories range from apocalyptic tales, to time-travel, to cyber-reality, to manga-inspired showdowns.

Apprentice Writer's list of must-reads includes

HIDDEN by Eve Kenin

DRIVEN by Eve Kenin

COUNTDOWN by Michelle Maddox

The Book Binge is having a month-long spotlight on this new line, and challenging readers to give it a try. As an incentive, the Bingers are giving away a seven-book Shomi library.

Take a look atBook Binge: **CONTEST ALERT** I Showed You Mine, Now You Shomi Yours

5 comments:

Julia Phillips Smith said...

I thought that's what the SHOMI stood for. Hmm...

Wylie Kinson said...

I've read Driven (fantastic!) and have both Hidden and Countdown VERY high on the TBR pile.

Amy Ruttan said...

I love the SHOMI books and I have to get my in shape to try subbing. *sigh*

M. said...

julia - i've found people either really love these books, or not at all - no in between

wylie - i'm hoping to get author autographs for 'driven' and 'countdown' at the next opportunity...

amy - is there NOTHING you can't write? a shomi as well! wow!

Thomma Lyn said...

Hmm, sounds interesting! I enjoy speculative fiction. :)